- Stop Smoking
- Instant Audio Download
- FREE Shipping
This CD contains a 44 minute hypnotic session.
I have recorded the exact dialogue from use in my private sessions. I have hypnotized over 6,000 people in private sessions with over a 90% success rate in eliminating the smoking habit.
I have taken all the reasons why a person really wants to quit smoking and turned them into positive therapeutic suggestions.
This is why you will quit smoking.
This CD will help you eliminate the smoking habit -- not because you have to or because someone else wants you to. You will eliminate the smoking habit because you want to. You will have to decide to do it for you and maybe it's about time you do something for yourself.
Besides your health improving rapidly and the many wonderful physical benefits that you will receive, the most powerful inspiration and motivation for eliminating the smoking habit will be the personal pay-off. The feeling of accomplishment that comes from being a non-smoker is unlike anything that you have experienced in your life. Not only will you look better, but you will have more stamina, endurance, and you will be able to breathe more easily and freely.
You will enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are a non-smoker!
Eliminating the smoking habit is one of the single most important things you can do to improve the quality and quantity of your life! This CD can help!!!
Image of the tobacco products people have left behind after this hypnotic session
Once a person eliminates the smoking habit,
- Within 20 minutes:
- Your blood pressure and your pulse rate will drop to the levels they were before you smoked. They will return to normal.
- Within 8 hours:
- Your blood level of carbon monoxide and oxygen returns to normal.
- Within 24 hours:
- Chances of a heart attack decreases
- Within 48 hours:
- Nerve endings start re-growing. Abilities to smell and taste improve. All the nicotine will be eliminated from your body.
- After 72 hours:
- Your lung capacity is already increasing
- In 2-3 weeks
- Blood circulations improves and lung function increases up to 30 to 40% percent. Red blood cells will continue to oxygenate and you will have more energy. Walking becomes easier.
- In 1 month to 9 months:
- Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue and shortness of breath decreases. Lung function continues to improve and overall energy increases.
- In 1 year:
- Your risk of heart disease is half that of a smoker.
- Within 3 to 5 years:
- Your risk of heart attack drops to that of a non smoker.
- Within 10 years:
- Your risk of dying of lung cancer, drops to the level of a non smoker.
"That's all good news. But all these health benefits STOP, when you smoke just one cigarette a day."
You are not only hurting yourself, but it's estimated that over 40,000 non smokers die yearly from lung cancer or heart disease caused by second-hand smoke.
Smoking is like holding up a lightning rod during a severe electrical storm.
It's only a matter of time.